30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203 Montgomery, NY 12549
Ph: (845) 769-9393
Fax: (845) 769-9391
What Is The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan?
It’s really quite simple: We facilitate and manage ENDOWMENT FUNDS that grow and benefit our community…forever. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is a public charity unlike any other in our area. It was created by and for the people of Orange County and serves the county and beyond. We exist not to support a single organization, but to address the broadest range of charitable issues by building an endowment that serves as a perpetual source of community capital.
We connect people who care with causes that matter and we serve people of all means. To donors, CFOS represents an effective and innovative giving vehicle, one that combines maximum tax savings with maximum flexibility and the opportunity to make a difference right here at home in and around Orange County… and beyond. To other charitable organizations, CFOS represents the source of grants whose sole purpose is to improve the quality of life in our region. Perhaps most important of all, CFOS is the link between donors and other charitable organizations, and between donors and those students who receive grants from scholarship funds which are established through the Foundation.
CFOS currently manages more than 180 permanent charitable funds for individuals, families, businesses, and organizations that turn to us to help fulfill their charitable dreams. And this number of funds continues to grow as more people like you feel compelled to step forward as generous participants in the vision of a stronger community.
Valley Central Education Foundation
Harvest Award Reception
VADM William Moran
Melvin P. Rosenwasser MD
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Osiris Country Club
Hors D’eovres and Cash bar
Golfers are SOLD OUT.
Unlimited sponsorship opportunities available!
2 Credit Seminar and Networking Event for Professional Advisors
“Estate Planning: New Laws, New Strategies”
Sarita Bhandarkar, Esq., LLM Tax
Bonnie Orr, CPA
Richard Shapiro, Esq.
“How to Dissolve a Private Foundation” and
“Nonprofit Revitalization Act Update”
Gary Schuster, Esq.
Facilitator: Maureen Crush, Esq. – de Ramon Crush PC
October 28, 2014
Registration: 4:30 p.m.
Seminar: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Networking Mixer: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Buffet dinner served during seminar. Networking mixer immediately to follow.
Limited seating. Reserve today!
RSVP by October 14, 2014
2 CLE/CPE Credits
- Orange County Pilots Association Raises over $1,000 for the Jane Unhjem Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Brian Strommer II Fund Established Within the Community Foundation
- Cornell Cooperative Extension of Orange County Endowment Fund Established within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Community Foundation awards $500 scholarship to Chester High School Student in memory of beloved educator Rudolph Vallet
- $500 Awarded to Monticello High School Students to attend Lake Placid Soccer Camp in honor and memory of Robert Van Etten, Jr.
- $1,000 Scholarship Awarded to a Tri-Valley graduating senior in honor and memory of Matthew R. Bertholf