30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203 Montgomery, NY 12549
Ph: (845) 769-9393
Fax: (845) 769-9391
NEW FUND: Ted Petrillo Community Fund. Click here for more information.
What Is The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan?
It’s really quite simple: We facilitate and manage ENDOWMENT FUNDS that grow and benefit our community…forever. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is a public charity unlike any other in our area. We exist not to support a single organization, but to address the broadest range of charitable issues by building an endowment that serves as a perpetual source of community capital.
We connect people who care with causes that matter and we serve people of all means. To donors, CFOS represents an effective and innovative giving vehicle, one that combines maximum tax savings with maximum flexibility and the opportunity to make a difference right here at home in and around Orange County… and beyond. To other charitable organizations, CFOS represents the source of grants whose sole purpose is to improve the quality of life in our region. Perhaps most important of all, CFOS is the link between donors and other charitable organizations, and between donors and those students who receive grants from scholarship funds which are established through the Foundation.
CFOS currently manages more than 210 permanent charitable funds for individuals, families, businesses, and organizations that turn to us to help fulfill their charitable dreams. And this number of funds continues to grow as more people like you feel compelled to step forward as generous participants in the vision of a stronger community.
NEW GIVING OPTION!
Charitable Giving with ACH Transactions Now Available!
- Make automatic monthly donations to the Community Foundation or to any of our named funds
- Make automatic monthly payments on your President’s Circle Pledge
- Make automatic payments on your Roy D. Parker Education Loan
The Community Foundation is confirmed to be in compliance with the National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations, e.g. voluntarily complying with over 500 standards (included in our policies and procedures) to guarantee that we conduct business not only legally, but ethically and according to best practices.
Valley Central Education Foundation
4th Annual Harvest Award Reception
Paul Teutul, Jr.
Hors d’oeuvres and cash bard
RSVP by September 19, 2015
- HONOR Endowment Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Safe Space America Established within the Community Foundation
- Honigsbaum-Caplan-Bensley Scholarship Available to College Students
- Jocelyn Levner-Nissenbaum Memorial Scholarship Fund Established
- Charitable Giving Made Easy!
- Blake and Dorothy Washington Scholarship Recipients to Attend Harvard University