30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203 Montgomery, NY 12549
Ph: (845) 769-9393
Fax: (845) 769-9391
What Is The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan?
It’s really quite simple: We facilitate and manage ENDOWMENT FUNDS that grow and benefit our community…forever. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is a public charity unlike any other in our area. It was created by and for the people of Orange County and serves the county and beyond. We exist not to support a single organization, but to address the broadest range of charitable issues by building an endowment that serves as a perpetual source of community capital.
We connect people who care with causes that matter and we serve people of all means. To donors, CFOS represents an effective and innovative giving vehicle, one that combines maximum tax savings with maximum flexibility and the opportunity to make a difference right here at home in and around Orange County… and beyond. To other charitable organizations, CFOS represents the source of grants whose sole purpose is to improve the quality of life in our region. Perhaps most important of all, CFOS is the link between donors and other charitable organizations, and between donors and those students who receive grants from scholarship funds which are established through the Foundation.
CFOS currently manages more than 185 permanent charitable funds for individuals, families, businesses, and organizations that turn to us to help fulfill their charitable dreams. And this number of funds continues to grow as more people like you feel compelled to step forward as generous participants in the vision of a stronger community.
- Monticello Motor Club and Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine Middletown recognized for Commitment to Community
- Community Foundation Celebrates 15th Anniversary Year of Charitable Leadership and Milestones with Annual Reception on November 19, 2014
- The Edward R. and J. Roscoe Crist Memorial Scholarship Fund Recently Established within the Community Foundation
- Safe Homes of Orange County Endowment Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Marcello’s Miracle Foundation Established within the Community Foundation
- Orange County Pilots Association Raises over $1,000 for the Jane Unhjem Memorial Scholarship Fund