Founded in 1999, the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan administers a charitable endowment consisting of over 225 separately identified funds primarily serving two Hudson Valley counties. However, donors from anywhere can elect to use the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan to establish a charitable fund or facilitate their charitable giving and grant making.
Each fund was established by one or more generous donors who wished to make a difference, on a local scale, in their communities. We make it possible for good people to accomplish good works in the Hudson Valley and beyond.
Some of these charitable assets are unrestricted, used to meet emerging and changing needs; some support named charities; others provide scholarships or college loans. Some are permanent funds; some distribute principal.
The staff of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is your resource for all things charitable. For further information about us and how we can help you realize your charitable ambitions, contact us directly.
To make a donation to the Community Foundation for operating expenses, click the button below.
President’s Circle and Volunteer Appreciation
Thursday, February 11, 2016
(Snow date: Thursday, February 18)
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
West Hills Country Club
Hors d’oeuvres and food stations
Complimentary wine, beer and soda
Please bring a guest. RSVP by February 1st with names and contact information of attendees, including
e-mail addresses and phone numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org or (845) 769-9393.
- Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Bhag Mall & Leela Wanti Kumar Foundation Grants $5,000 to Hudson Valley Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Grant Recipients for 2015
- Jeff Bank and Rich Rowley & Marianne Murray recognized for Commitment to Community
- Ross B. Decker Music Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Ted Petrillo Community Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Job Posting – Director of Development
- Message from Community Foundation’s Board Chairman Derrik Wynkoop
- Message from the President and CEO
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces Leadership Transition