Founded in 1999, the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan administers a charitable endowment consisting of over 220 separately identified funds primarily serving two Hudson Valley counties. However, donors from anywhere can elect to use the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan to establish a charitable fund or facilitate their charitable giving and grant making.
Each fund was established by one or more generous donors who wished to make a difference, on a local scale, in their communities. We make it possible for good people to accomplish good works in the Hudson Valley and beyond.
Some of these charitable assets are unrestricted, used to meet emerging and changing needs; some support named charities; others provide scholarships or college loans. Some are permanent funds; some distribute principal.
The staff of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is your resource for all things charitable. For further information about us and how we can help you realize your charitable ambitions, contact us directly.
To make a donation to the Community Foundation for operating expenses, click the button below.
- Jeff Bank and Rich Rowley & Marianne Murray recognized for Commitment to Community
- Ross B. Decker Music Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Ted Petrillo Community Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Job Posting – Director of Development
- Message from Community Foundation’s Board Chairman Derrik Wynkoop
- Message from the President and CEO
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces Leadership Transition
- Community Foundation to honor Jeff Bank and Rich Rowley & Marianne Murray
- HONOR Endowment Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Safe Space America Established within the Community Foundation