Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.
Tickets are $30, this will include the guided flow, light snacks, 1 raffle ticket and gift bag. SPACE IS LIMITED so please reserve your spot on www.wildsoulyogastudio.com . CASH PAYMENT ONLY: WILL BE COLLECTED DAY OF EVENT We will be raffling off a Gift Basket, each workshop pass will include 1 raffle ticket, we will be offering an opportunity to purchase additional raffle tickets day of Event. More information will be provided closer to the event. To Sign up: Note From Elisa Cavaliere:
[ All proceeds will go to the Anthony Cavaliere Foundation]
– Go to www.WildSoulYogaStudio.com (Link in details)
– Go to Schedule
– Go to May 14th 2016
– Click “Sign up” under “Pose With A Purpose”
– Fill out Name and E-Mail
– Click Sign up for Class
* Yeah ,You are all signed up *
During difficult times I found a home on my yoga mat. The practice transcended for me while dealing with my fathers illness and later his death. I found yoga Mentally caused me to slow down, grow patience, cherish every moment and understand the deeper meaning within every moment and every pose. Life moves fast and is filled with a million things to do but its the little detailed moments that can truly shape how we deal with it all. One of my fathers last “Nugget of wisdom” was about a book on living more in the present moment, this paralleled my yoga practice and seemed like the perfect message to share in his honor. ?
We will be raffling off a Gift Basket, each workshop pass will include 1 raffle ticket, we will be offering an opportunity to purchase additional raffle tickets day of Event. More information will be provided closer to the event.
To Sign up:
Note From Elisa Cavaliere:
Corporate Sponsor: $250 (Includes 2 Tickets)
RSVP by May 13 Limited seating, first come first serve
- Silent Auction
- Wine Pull
- Beer & Wine
- Cocktail Attire
- Keynote Speaker: JJ Hanson
Registration begins at 8:45 am
The walk will be held from 10:30am-12:00pm
No cost for children 12 and under.
To download the registration form click here or to to register now click the button below.
- Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Bhag Mall & Leela Wanti Kumar Foundation Grants $5,000 to Hudson Valley Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Grant Recipients for 2015
- Jeff Bank and Rich Rowley & Marianne Murray recognized for Commitment to Community
- Ross B. Decker Music Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Ted Petrillo Community Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Job Posting – Director of Development
- Message from Community Foundation’s Board Chairman Derrik Wynkoop
- Message from the President and CEO
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces Leadership Transition