Justin T. Dimino Memorial Scholarship Fund established
The Justin T. Dimino Memorial Scholarship Fund has been established as a component charitable fund of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. This fund was created by Justin’s family to honor and memorialize Justin who passed away suddenly on January 9, 2011 at the age of 16. “Justin will forever hold a special place in all our hearts,” said Justin’s mother, Stephanie Stack.
Justin Dimino was in his junior year at Monroe-Woodbury High School at the time of his passing. According to Justin’s family, he was a boy who lit up the room with his smile and personality. Justin was the starting defensive back for the Championship Crusader Football Team at Monroe-Woodbury High School. Football was the love of his life, as was his family and friends.
Through the Justin T. Dimino Scholarship Fund, a scholarship will be awarded annually, beginning in June 2012, the year Justin would have graduated from Monroe-Woodbury High School. The scholarship will be awarded to a graduating member of the varsity football team at Monroe-Woodbury High School who has achieved a B average or better.
The Justin T. Dimino Scholarship Fund is facilitated through the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan, a 501(c)(3) public charity that was created to help individuals, organizations, and businesses establish charitable endowment funds to benefit their community. To make a gift to this Fund, please make check payable to CFOS-Justin T. Dimino Scholarship Fund, and mail to the Community Foundation at 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 202, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure on-line donations may be made to the Justin T. Dimino Scholarship Fund at cfoc-ny.org. For more information, please contact the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393.
President’s Circle and Volunteer Appreciation
Thursday, February 11, 2016
(Snow date: Thursday, February 18)
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
West Hills Country Club
Hors d’oeuvres and food stations
Complimentary wine, beer and soda
Please bring a guest. RSVP by February 1st with names and contact information of attendees, including
e-mail addresses and phone numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org or (845) 769-9393.
- Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Bhag Mall & Leela Wanti Kumar Foundation Grants $5,000 to Hudson Valley Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Grant Recipients for 2015
- Jeff Bank and Rich Rowley & Marianne Murray recognized for Commitment to Community
- Ross B. Decker Music Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Ted Petrillo Community Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Job Posting – Director of Development
- Message from Community Foundation’s Board Chairman Derrik Wynkoop
- Message from the President and CEO
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces Leadership Transition