President’s Circle Members as of February 2015
The ongoing support of this special group of individuals, businesses, and organizations has made our organization a growing and vital part of the community.
The President’s Circle represents those who pledge an annual amount of $1,000 or more in cash (or in-kind services valued at $1,000 or more each year) to support the work of the Community Foundation.
Pledge payments may be made annually, monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually. We can help make your pledge payments automatic and easy, through credit card, so you never have to worry about forgetting. Contact Stacey Muller at Stacey@cfosny.org to set up your automatic pledge payment.
To become a member, please contact us at 769-9393 and we will be in touch with you.
Click below to Donate Now!
President’s Circle and Volunteer Appreciation
Thursday, February 11, 2016
(Snow date: Thursday, February 18)
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
West Hills Country Club
Hors d’oeuvres and food stations
Complimentary wine, beer and soda
Please bring a guest. RSVP by February 1st with names and contact information of attendees, including
e-mail addresses and phone numbers to email@example.com or (845) 769-9393.
- Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Bhag Mall & Leela Wanti Kumar Foundation Grants $5,000 to Hudson Valley Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Grant Recipients for 2015
- Jeff Bank and Rich Rowley & Marianne Murray recognized for Commitment to Community
- Ross B. Decker Music Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Ted Petrillo Community Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Job Posting – Director of Development
- Message from Community Foundation’s Board Chairman Derrik Wynkoop
- Message from the President and CEO
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces Leadership Transition