2011 Community Foundation Annual Reception
ADVANCE TICKET SALES,
JOURNAL ADS AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
2011 Annual Reception & Silent Auction
Honoring the Hospital’s Board of Directors, Foundation’s Board of Directors, Medical Staff,
Volunteers, and Employees of
ORANGE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Venue: Anthony’s Pier 9
Time: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
It is our privilege to honor Orange Regional Medical Center and its Board of Directors, Foundation Board of Directors, Medical Staff, Volunteers, and Employees for redefining the region’s healthcare for generations to come by building one of the largest medical centers between the Tappan Zee Bridge and Albany.
The Annual Reception promises to be a very special evening. Many community and key business leaders from throughout the region attend this signature event, and is sure to be a sell-out. Proceeds from the Annual Reception support the Foundation’s work in establishing charitable funds that make grants in the areas of education, the environment, the arts and health and human services.
To purchase tickets online, please indicate the number of tickets you’d like to purchase below and follow the prompts (this is for credit card purchases only)
To purchase tickets with a check, please download form here and mail the completed form along with your check to; 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 202, Montgomery, NY 12549 (please make checks payable to Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan).
$10,000 Presenting Philanthropy Sponsor
$7,500 Platinum Sponsor
$5,000 Diamond Sponsor
$2,500 Gold Sponsor
$1,500 Silver Sponsor
Journal Ad Opportunities:
$1,000 Full Page Ad
$750 Half Page Ad
$400 Quarter Page Ad
$200 Supporter Listing
If you are interested in a Sponsorship or Journal Ad, please download form here for complete details and mail the completed form along with your check to; 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 202, Montgomery, NY 12549 (please make checks payable to Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan).
All gifts will be acknowledged by mail. The Community Foundation is a nonprofit organization incorporated in accordance with section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code. Our tax identification number is 06-1551843.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Presenting Philanthropy Sponsor
Hudson Valley Ambulatory Surgery, LLC
Hometown Bank of the Hudson Valley
Clear Channel Radio of the Hudson Valley
Special Thanks to Focus Media
President’s Circle and Volunteer Appreciation
Thursday, February 11, 2016
(Snow date: Thursday, February 18)
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
West Hills Country Club
Hors d’oeuvres and food stations
Complimentary wine, beer and soda
Please bring a guest. RSVP by February 1st with names and contact information of attendees, including
e-mail addresses and phone numbers to email@example.com or (845) 769-9393.
- Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Bhag Mall & Leela Wanti Kumar Foundation Grants $5,000 to Hudson Valley Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Grant Recipients for 2015
- Jeff Bank and Rich Rowley & Marianne Murray recognized for Commitment to Community
- Ross B. Decker Music Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Ted Petrillo Community Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Job Posting – Director of Development
- Message from Community Foundation’s Board Chairman Derrik Wynkoop
- Message from the President and CEO
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces Leadership Transition