THE VOICE winner records with The Allegro Orchestra Fund
- Silent Auction
- Wine Pull
- Beer & Wine
- Cocktail Attire
- Keynote Speaker: JJ Hanson
This 2-credit charitable giving seminar will teach you how best to present complex structures to donors in light of their philanthropic goals, their assets, their family needs, and their tax concerns. Numerous technical rules apply to virtually every gift strategy, and failure to comply precisely can often lead to loss of the tax deduction for the gift or of tax-exemption for the structure created, because of noncompliance. An important part of charitable gift planning is meeting the complex regulatory requirements for valuation, including obtaining “qualified appraisals,” and acknowledgements of charitable contributions.
Held at the Jay Sexter Auditorium.
Limited Seating. Reserve by May 27, 2016
Fees: $35.00 Members of NYSSCPA OR $40.00 Non-members
Credits: Attorneys: 2 CLE Credits* OR CPAs: 2 CPE Credits*
*Credits are pending. This program is transitional and appropriate for experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York has been certified by the New York State Continuing Education Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. Full and partial scholarships based on need are available. For guidelines and information, contact Maureen Crush at 845.897.3400. All requests are confidential.
Registration begins at 8:45 am
The walk will be held from 10:30am-12:00pm
No cost for children 12 and under.
To download the registration form click here or to to register now click the button below.
- Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Bhag Mall & Leela Wanti Kumar Foundation Grants $5,000 to Hudson Valley Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Grant Recipients for 2015
- Jeff Bank and Rich Rowley & Marianne Murray recognized for Commitment to Community
- Ross B. Decker Music Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Ted Petrillo Community Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Job Posting – Director of Development
- Message from Community Foundation’s Board Chairman Derrik Wynkoop
- Message from the President and CEO
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces Leadership Transition